Subject: Points to Polys again?
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 95 08:53:39

Mark A. Gosine                          Fuels Optimization Team                
 Fuel Inventories                          F/H Business Services                
                                      [email-masked]                
 SUBJECT: Points to Polys again?                                                
 <L>:[email-masked]                                                       

   First I have no earthly idea why my last post came out double spaced!  I'm   
 using a company mail platform am at the mercy of it.  I've posted before many  
 times before and there has been no problem.                                    
   I'm still having problems using Boolean-intersect.  I assumed it would work, 
 but it still didn't.  I started from scratch with a simple object (cube) in    
 layer 1 and a few points in layer 2.  Converted points to polys using macro,   
 and confirmed that they were polygons.  I put the points in the background and 
 the cube in the foreground with just a few INSIDE the cube (Yes, inside). I ran
 the intersect operation, and the cube vanishes and leaves behind NO points!    
 So, I decided to check using a cube and sphere, it works great.  Now, come on  
 I just was successful with this on the other two words of the logo.  Any body  
 have any idea what is wrong, and why it doesn't seem to recognize single point 
 polygons anymore!!!???                                                         

 Boast not thyself of tomorrow;                                                 
 for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.                               

--
<[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]